Electric scooter are everywhere these days. The best part about them is that they’re inexpensive. You can easily rent one and just ride it to the store or the other side of town. But you’ll also want to think about how you can use your electric scooter to improve your life. Electric scooters are a big deal these days, and now that they’re available in most major cities, you’ll be seeing them more and more. Knowing how they work and what to look for when buying one can help you stay safe while you’re riding. Here is everything you need to know about electric scooters.
Razor electric scooter
The latest Razor electric scooter combines technology with style and engineering, making this the ideal model for people looking to take their daily commute to the next level.
- With a powerful 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid battery system, you’ll have a range of up to 10 miles on a single charge.
- These are lightweight, foldable, and more portable electric scooters. It is designed for urban environments and small commutes. The dual braking system provides efficient and responsive braking effects.
- This new type of scooter will give an alternative way of transportation. It has never been so light and portable.
- Price: different models have different prices ranging between $200- $1100
- specifications/ features:
- Tyres: cushioned tyres for a smooth ride on uneven roads
- Battery: a few models have lead acid batteries, and others have li-ion batteries
- Long hours of the ride are guaranteed
- Mobility: foldable
- Brakes: dual brake system that provides optimal safety
Hover 1 electric scooter
The Hover-1 Alpha is a well-known electric scooter, and for a good reason. This model is like riding a hoverboard but without the hovering part. In other words, you can go wherever you want and not worry about the laws of physics. It’s an urban adventure made possible with the best new tech available.
- The hover one alpha is a new model; apart from this, there are several successful hover e-scooters in the market.
- Hover is working hard to improve the features with each coming model. For example, adding Bluetooth connectivity features, digital display, fast charging and others.
- Price: $400- $550
- Specification/ features (of different models):
- Wheels: 8.5 to 10 inches
- Speed: 14 mph to 18 mph
- Range: 12 miles to 18 miles
- Motor: 350 W to 450 W.
Gotra XR Elite Electric Scooter
The Gotrax XR Elite Electric Scooter has an efficient, high-quality motor with a max speed of 15.5 MPH. It is very quiet and is just under 20 lbs.
- Classic Black and Premium Matte Black. Build-in Led Lights.
- Extended Wireless Phone Charger.
- USB 3.0 Charging Port.
- Wireless Headset.
- Thumb Throttle
- Fast Folding
- Brake– It features an advanced dual braking system for both the front and rear wheels. A dual braking system ensures maximum braking safety and a superior riding experience with a top speed of 15 mph, its manoeuvrable, foldable design and an ultra-fast 36V 2.5.
- LED Lights– A bright LED headlight is integrated for more visibility, allowing you to ride in the dark easily and safely. The brake light is connected to the tail light for a safer ride,
- Motor– Extra-large 300-watt motor with a battery that lasts for up to 18 miles.
- Wide Area– The wide deck provides more comfort for your feet by accommodating larger foot sizes. It gives you more room to position yourself while standing or even recline comfortably.
- Detailed Specs– Its motor-free design allows you to fold or unfold your e-scooter in one step. Its highly reliable 350-watt motor is powerful enough to help you ride up hills. It has a strong Aluminum alloy frame for the ultimate in lightweight performance. The 12-inch pneumatic tires provide the perfect combination of stability and comfort. There is a High-quality LCD with power.
- Price– $600-$700.
Walmart Electric Scooter
This electric scooter gives you the power to make it through your commute or to help you get around the community for a night out with friends. The twist-grip throttle gives you smooth acceleration control. At the same time, the electronic hand-operated brake, rechargeable 24V battery pack, and built-in front and rear suspension provide a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Speed– This fun and economical electric scooter reaches speeds of up to 11.2 mph (or more) with a chain-driven, high-torque hub motor and a chain-drive transmission.
- Battery– This electric scooter uses 12V lead-acid batteries for up to 60 minutes of continuous use.
- Quick Start– Has an automatic retractable kickstand that keeps the scooter upright when not in use. The sturdy yet lightweight aluminium frame.
With a push of a button, you can zip through traffic in just 7.5 seconds with the portable Electric Scooter. You can easily fold this scooter and carry it, which is lightweight at just 30 lbs. It’s also durable with a 350-watt electric motor.
- Other Battery Details– The option to ride like a pro and a removable battery pack, so you don’t have to worry about it falling off while riding. If you need to charge your battery, you can do so in one hour with the removable charger.
- Price- $100.
Bugatti electric scooter
The sporty design of an electric scooter is rarely seen on the streets of major metropolitan cities. Still, the Bugatti electric scooter is a perfect example of an advanced technology taking the world by storm. Elegantly constructed and created with the consumer’s comfort in mind, it is the ultimate blend of style and technology. As it is electric, you can travel from one place to the next without the hassles of getting gas. This vehicle is guaranteed to withstand a long period of use.
- The Bugatti electric scooter is built to meet the needs of those looking for stylish design and reliable protection. The scooter can be programmed to travel at speeds ranging from 30 to 100 kilometres per hour while simultaneously ensuring the rider’s safety.
- The Bugatti electric scooter is available with dual turn signals. Two turn signals on the ergonomic handle grips and one on the rear mudguard enable other vehicles to identify which direction the rider intends to turn. This is especially useful in busy intersections or when the rider is cutting across traffic to get to a right-turn lane.
- The Bugatti electric scooter has a maximum speed of 30 miles per hour and a 600-watt motor, so it will get you wherever you need to go in style. This scooter can be charged at a home outlet in 3 hours.
- The Bugatti electric scooter boasts a 36v lithium-ion battery for 15-25 miles of continuous riding.
- Price- $900-$1000.
Segway electric scooter
Segway is a premium electric scooter that offers more than just short-range mobility. The robust design and long-range battery help get you where you want to go and keep you moving long after the fun is over. Forget about limited range and annoying charging – the SEGWAY ONE is the last KickScooter you’ll ever need.
- The patent-pending technology consists of anti-skid dual-density tires that work with special coating technology to keep the segway upright even while a user is doing tricks.
- The Electric Brake is a revolutionary electric scooter that delivers comfortable, long-range rides. Electric Brake helps you and your customers protect the life of their electric scooters. To increase safety and decrease the chance of a serious accident.
- The electric-powered segway scooter is the future of urban travel. Featuring top-of-the-line motors and a weight capacity of up to 500 lbs segway electric scooter offers a unique and fun way to travel in congested cities.
- It can travel as fast as 17.4 miles per hour and has a battery that can be recharged in as little as four hours. Riders love the convenience of a quick charge for any use and the ability to enjoy it wherever the road takes them.
- Using a map interface, users can test drive the segway as if it was riding on the street. Available for android and iphone.
- Price- $600-$700.
Niu electric scooter
This electric scooter may be simple to use, but it’s also a form of transportation for the future that blends technology and innovation. Each N1s includes a smart control system that offers additional options for the customer, and the company is continuously adding new functionality to boost the device’s experience further.
- The N1s has a 29 Ah battery for a 29-mile range. Unlike other electric scooters, the N1s uses a belt-driven motor, which has a smoother ride and is quieter.
- It’s available in three colours: black, white, and silver.
- It has an 80 km city range and operates without helmet laws, road tolls or a driver’s license. It can operate at up to 45 kph. The N1s can reach the 7th floor of a building in seconds. It has a GPS tracking system.
- NIU’s high-efficiency Lithium Ion Battery Packs are lighter and stronger than the competition. Using top-quality lithium-ion batteries, they can provide the best electric scooter.
- Price- $200-$400.
GoTrax G3 Electric scooter
The GoTrax G3 is the most inexpensive electric scooter I’ve ever had the chance to test. Surprisingly, this little three-wheeled two-seater is built like a full-size scooter. Though you’ll be able to reach speeds of up to 15 mph, the range of the GoTrax G3 can only reach about 7 miles, which might be good enough for you. Save money on gas and save time on traffic. You’ll be amazed at the quality of the construction and the full features.
- The GoTrax G3 electric scooter is the fastest model that we offer. You can travel up to 15.5 mph. It is perfect for use in the city or campus because of its speed and easy portability.
- The G3 GoTrax is an electric scooter that can go a maximum range of 11 miles on a single charge. The scooter only takes 3–4 hours to recharge.
- The G3 boasts a 350 W electric motor for fast charging and a high torque designed to climb hills or up steep grades easily. The G3 is lightweight for easy use and transportation.
- This premium electric scooter has a folding mechanism that makes it easy to store in compact spaces when not in use. The GoTrax G3 can easily be folded in half in only seconds and can be carried anywhere when folded.
- It’s 17.5 in wide, and the stem is 6.5 in. wide.
- Price- $400.
Apollo City electric scooter
The Apollo City is a highly affordable, easily-manoeuvred electric scooter that will take you from point A to point B quickly, safely, and efficiently. You can rest easy knowing that you are in good hands when you ride this scooter. The Apollo City is a premium electric scooter with one major advantage over its competitors: the motor is located inside the frame. The battery and controller are situated outside the bike, hidden away from prying eyes.
- Apollo City electric scooter provides 28.6-mph top speed in a lightweight frame that will not stop you from getting where you need to be.
- It’s compact and lightweight to carry into your car but has enough battery power to get you around 17.9 miles on a single charge.
- Our electric scooter has three independent braking systems: a foot braking system, a pedal braking system, and a mechanical braking system. Because of three separate braking systems, the Apollo City is the safest scooter in its price range.
- The ergonomic, padded seat offers a comfortable ride, while the large, pneumatic (air-filled) tires give riders great stability and control.
- Price- $1000-1200.
Apollo ghost electric scooter
The H1 is a step in a different direction. With its removable battery and regenerative braking, the Ghost’s H1 electric scooter doesn’t just outperform the original Ghost; it improves the ride experience and gives the rider confidence.
- Apollo is one of the top manufacturers of high-powered electric scooters. Our Ghost 1,000W scooter is designed to provide users with a safe, powerful ride.
- The Apollo ghost electric scooter is sold with two types of brakes. A hydraulic disk brake system gives you excellent stopping power and confidence while driving. A drum brake is most commonly found on bicycles, motorcycles and scooters, with one on either side of the wheel. One can purchase a conversion kit from one brake to the other.
- The Apollo Ghost Scooter folds up in less than five seconds and is compact enough to carry in a bag.
- This electric scooter gives you the fun and freedom of riding an electric scooter that goes up to 28 mph and accelerates to a top speed of 38 mph.
- It has an aluminium body and is battery-powered.
- Apollo’s 947 wh battery can last up to 40 miles on a single charge, and its easily detachable battery can be recharged at home or work.
- Price- $1200.